Vacation Home Management Service
a vacation home in Florida is your family dream.
Let our family help you make it a reality"
STEP BY STEP
Palm Tree Vacation Homes want to make adding your
home to our management service as smooth and as easy as possible for
you. To help you, we have prepared the following list as a step-by-step
guide. Simply follow each of the steps listed below and once you have
completed you’ll be ready to send us the information needed for us to
start working for you.
1. Download and read through the entire
Make a note of any questions you may have and let us know, we’ll be
happy to answer any queries.
2. Once you have all your questions answered please complete, sign or
initial where applicable.
a) Management Agreement
b) Service Charge Sheet
c) Owner Information Sheet
d) Limited Power of Attorney
e) Rental Arrangement
3. Make copies of your Driver’s License or photograph page of your
passport. Make sure that are slightly enlarged and clearly readable, and
not to dark.
4. We will also need proof of ownership, usually in the form of the
closing (HUD) statement.
5. We will need either a check or credit card to start your Operating Fund in the amount of $1,000,
together with a check for the set-up fee in the amount of $100.
6. Check you have completed all the above 5 steps and then get that
packet to us:
Mail to: Palm Tree Vacation Homes
7816 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747
or scan and email to
7. Sit back, relax and know your vacation property
is in great hands!!
Download a copy of our Management Guide
Orlando Vacation Homes |
Orlando Property Management | Contact Us |